JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE HALTS CONCERT FOR FAN'S PROPOSAL

Justin Timberlake.
Justin Timberlake.
 
The pop superstar gave two loved-up fans a night to remember during the Louisville, Kentucky, stop of his 20/20 Experience Tour over the weekend.
Per E! News, the crooner took a break during his performance to help a male fan propose to his girlfriend.

Joshua Clemons had contacted Timberlake's camp prior to the singer's concert at the city's KFC Yum! Center on Sunday, asking if they could help orchestrate a grand proposal. Over 100 emails and phone calls later, and Clemons got through to JT's manager, WDRB News reports.
"When I heard Justin was coming in June when it was announced I immediately started trying to get tickets.
I'm a huge fan, I have been. I knew Kim was a big fan," Clemons told the website.

"On Friday I finally caught [Timberlake's manager] on the phone and he said Justin had a big plan and wanted to know if I was ready to do it big. I said definitely," he added.
In a video of the proposal, JT pauses his show after performing That Girl, and walks to the side of the stage.
"Guys, say hello to Josh," Timberlake says, as he brings Clemons and his girl Kim Martin on stage.
He continues, "Josh called me earlier. He's got something he wants to tell you."

Martin was still unsuspecting at this point.
"I had no idea; I didn't know what we were doing. I just thought he was pulling people on stage and then we got up there and he started saying stuff," she said.

"I got down on my knee and I said will you continue to make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me," Clemons said.

As the stadium erupts into cheers, Clemons gets down on one knee and pops the question.
Martin, of course, says yes.
Timberlake later tweeted a link to the video, writing, "And then this happened in Louisville..."
Source:nzherald

Post a Comment